Welcome to Physicians at Sugar Creek
Welcome to Physicians at Sugar Creek. We are honored that you have chosen us to manage your health, and we are committed to providing you with the best care possible. Our hope is that we form a partnership to keep you as healthy as possible, no matter what your current state of health. We will share our medical expertise with you, and hope you'll take responsibility for working toward the healthy lifestyle that is so important to your well-being.
Before Your Appointment
To avoid delays in your care, it is extremely important that all your information in your chart be kept updated by our staff. Please assist us in providing a high level of care by bringing these items to each visit as applicable:
- Photo ID such as driver's license or state-issued ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Complete list of medications you are currently taking, including any over-the-counter medications, vitamins or supplements
- Complete list of other physicians you see, their contact information, and why you see them.
- Results from your last mammogram, colonoscopy, lab work, X-rays, cardiac studies or any other tests performed since your last visit - including those ordered by physicians outside Physicians at Sugar Creek.
Arriving at the Clinic
We strive to see our patients promptly at their scheduled appointment time. Please assist us in keeping our schedule running on time by following these simple guidelines:
- When making your appointment, clearly state the reason for your visit to help us schedule the appropriate amount of time with your physician.
- The doctor will only be able to see you for the issue scheduled that day because add-on issues take time away from other patients who are scheduled that day.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Download Patient Forms Here
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to review your current information.
If you arrive late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
Payments for Services
Payment is requested at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. We will be happy to file insurance claims, but co-pays and deductibles that have not been met are due at time of service. Please be prepared to show your insurance card EACH visit.
After Your Appointment
If you need an existing prescription refilled, please contact your pharmacy. Once we have received the request, we will complete it within two business days.
Our policy is to communicate all test results to you, whether normal or abnormal. You will hear from us either in writing, by phone or by email. It is your choice. Please allow seven business days for your test results to be received and conveyed to you. You will be notified immediately by your physician if any of your test results are significantly abnormal. If you have not heard from your physician within seven business days, please contact our office.
Our physicians are able to provide the vast majority of your care in our office. Some insurance plans require that you have your referral approved prior to seeing another specialist or having a test performed. We will help you obtain this referral, but please allow two weeks for this process. When you contact us to request the referral, please include the specialty or specialist to whom you need the referral and the reason for the referral. We will notify you in writing when the referral has been approved by your insurance. Please note that many health plans will only authorize referrals to in-network providers. Should you wish to see a provider who is not in network for your plan, you will need to contact your plan's customer service representative.
- Extended clinic hours
- Same day and lunchtime appointments
- Automated appointment reminders
- FREE Internet via Wi-Fi connections
- Onsite Café serving meals and refreshments
- Online services for patients to manage their care at anytime
- Electronic prescriptions sent directly to your pharmacy
- FREE convenient parking
- More than 55 physicians available to serve you