In the event of an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency center. To reach a physician regarding an urgent medical need during office hours, please call the office at (281) 325-4100 and you will be given a same-day appointment or directed to a nurse who will assist you. Should you need to speak to a physician regarding an urgent matter after hours or on weekends, please call our office at (281) 325-4100 to page the physician on call.
Late/No Show/Cancellation Policy
- Running late? We understand, however if you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment and the doctor cannot see you, you may be asked to reschedule the appointment.
- We know life happens and you may need to cancel your appointment. Please call us to let us know you will not be coming in to see us and we will promptly reschedule your visit.
- A “No Show” is defined as a scheduled appointment that a patient does not keep or is rescheduled without appropriate notice.
- Our ability to provide exceptional care to our patients is compromised when a patient no shows. If 3 or more no shows are encountered in a 12 month period, we may consider dismissal actions. So please be considerate to the needs of your fellow patients and call us if you need to cancel your appointment.
- We will do our best to verify your insurance and related benefits coverage before your visit with us. Feel free to contact your insurance company if you have further questions about your coverage and benefits.
- At the time of your visit, you may be asked to pay a co-pay and any outstanding balances you might have with us. We accept payments by cash, check or credit card. If you have any questions about your bill, you may contact our billing office at 281-325-4200 M-F 9AM to 4PM.
- If your insurance, home address or phone number changes, please contact us immediately so we may update our records.
Our physicians can admit and see patients only at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. If you are seen in the Emergency Center, please let them know that you are a patient at Physicians at Sugar Creek (PSC). If you need to be admitted from the Emergency Center, the resident on call will see you there and make the necessary arrangements for your admission. If you are seen in clinic and need to be admitted, we will help ensure a smooth transition from the clinic to your hospital stay.
While at the hospital you can expect the same conscientious care as an inpatient that you receive at your office visits. You will be cared for by a team of physicians from PSC. The leader of this team is a PSC hospitalist who is responsible for a team of resident physicians who will care for you. They will communicate with your primary physician during your stay. When you are discharged from the hospital you will follow up with your regular doctor at PSC. Your doctor at PSC will have access to all of your hospital records and will be able to help ensure a smooth transition.
If you have an emergency and are unable to go to Memorial Hermann Southwest, we encourage you to visit another Memorial Hermann facility. Your doctors at PSC have access to labs, test results, and notes from other hospitals in the Memorial Hermann Hospital System. We cannot visit you in the hospital, so please schedule a followup visit after you are discharged so we can keep track of your health.
If you need to seek care outside of Memorial Hermann, please bring a copy of all of your records, as well as all of your medication bottles, to your followup visit. Unfortunately, we do not have access to these records, and you will need to sign a release of records so we can get a full account of what happened during your stay.